Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
wandering into town - Page 3 I_vote_lcapwandering into town - Page 3 I_voting_barwandering into town - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
wandering into town - Page 3 I_vote_lcapwandering into town - Page 3 I_voting_barwandering into town - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

wandering into town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

wandering into town - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:44 pm

Vixen set the shirt she was looking at down and hurriedly said "I forgot I have some place to be. Uhm catch you later maybe!" With that she ran out of the store, half hoping she'd come after her.
Back to top Go down
https://silenceforthefallen.forumotion.com
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:49 pm

Not wanting the feeling it disappear just yet, I put down the shirt I was holding and follow her. "Are you sure you can't stay a while?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:00 pm

"Uhm well...I..." She was stuttering. Dammit she never stuttered. What the hell was this Siren doing to her?
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:05 pm

"I-if you want to leave thats fine..." I became suddenly nervous and shy, something I have never done before. Whats wrong with you? The blush on my face becomes bigger as I nervously twiddle my thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:09 pm

"Well...Erm...I..." Dammit woman pull yourself together!
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:12 pm

I nervously step closer to her and whisper into her ear. "I...uh, t-think your th-the one for me...." I try to cover my face, hoping that she can't see the blush on my face or that she rejects me.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:20 pm

Vixens ears perked to what the siren said. "Uhm..."
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:34 pm

"Uh..w-what do you think o-of me?" I nervously grab her hand and wait for a reaction.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 7:35 pm

Vixen took a deep breath. "I think you're really pretty and you have great tits." Her face flushed up to a dark red.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 8:46 pm

My face flushes a deep red as well. "Umm... I-I'm sorry...I never acted like this before.." I try to cover my chest nervously at her comment of them.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 9:33 pm

I grab a few random T-shirts and cash, heading to the door just in time to see Ceraph and another girl talking. I duck my head and walk by, hearing a snippet of their conversation. I have never seen a siren blush like that... My heart nearly skips a beat at the thought. Who could... I rush back out of the store, wishing I didn't feel so disappointed that I hadn't been the one to make Ceraph blush.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:38 pm

"N-neither have I..." Vixen looked down and rubbed her arm.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:04 pm

"So uh... wh-what are we gonna do?" I don't notice Syphen leave due to being to focused on Vixen and move closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:19 pm

"I'm not sure..." Vixen bit her lip softly.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:20 pm

"We could, uh, go to your place..." I hug her softly truly unsure what to do for the first time with someone.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:26 pm

Vixen nodded softly. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 11:33 pm

"Okay, lead the way." I hold her hand as I calm down a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wandering into town
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silence For The Fallen :: Miscellaneous :: Archived Topics-
Jump to: