Silence For The Fallen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you fallen from the path? Let us welcome you. Let us help you onto a new path. One you can create yourself.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» So what's going on?
wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 10:53 am by Vixen

» Sckaid's Main
wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2018 1:19 am by Vixen

» Rika Halton
wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 11:00 pm by Vixen

» Shady's Back
wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:08 pm by Vixen

» Dafuq happened?
wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 9:02 pm by Vixen

» Vying For King
wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:21 pm by Havis

» Thinking about life
wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm by Syphen

» A Call For Anarchy
wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:10 pm by Syphen

» Ceraph Corruption
wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:15 pm by Ceraph Corruption

Top posters
Vixen
wandering into town - Page 2 I_vote_lcapwandering into town - Page 2 I_voting_barwandering into town - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Ceraph Corruption
wandering into town - Page 2 I_vote_lcapwandering into town - Page 2 I_voting_barwandering into town - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Syphen
Girouetta
Lavi Kiyoshi
Drago
Havis
Riotier
DreamD
Insanity Manifested
Staff Panel
Owner

Vixen

Admins

Affiliates
Currently we have none, but we are open to adding our users sites here!

wandering into town

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Syphen

Syphen

wandering into town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:26 pm

"I could leave?" I ask, cocking my head at her. "See ya, then!" I say, turning to leave, even though I knew that wasn't what she had meant at all.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:27 pm

"Bye!" I go back at looking at a few cosplay outfits and bring a few to the changing room.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:29 pm

I head out the door, glad she was too into clothes to stop me.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:34 pm

I change into a cute school girl outfit and comeback out to see what people think of it.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:43 pm

Vixen groaned softly as she saw Ceraph come out of the dressing room. She hung the shirt she was looking at back up and shook her head. "Hello again."
Back to top Go down
https://silenceforthefallen.forumotion.com
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:13 pm

I turned around and saw Vixen walk up to me. "Oh hello again! what do you think of this one?" I take an innocent looking pose for her.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:29 pm

Vixen shook her head again. "Why ask me?"
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:31 pm

"Because your here and I like second opinions on my outfit, especially with school girl outfits." I twirl around a little so she can see both the front and back.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:34 pm

"I don't care for Sirens and their sexual outfits." Vixen went back to looking at t-shirts.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:36 pm

"Hey, its not my fault I have to survive on sexual attention." I turn around and head for the changing booth.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:42 pm

"You could always try to NOT bug people about it." Vixen sighed heavily.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:48 pm

I enter the booth and change into my regular outfit. "It isn't like I was bugging you, you came up to me when I was in an outfit I was gonna buy, it was only natural."
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:49 pm

Vixen sighed for what seemed to be the hundredth time since she ran into this Siren again.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:56 pm

"I think you would look stunning in this dress you know." I come out of the booth and point of to a long black and red dress.
Back to top Go down
Syphen

Syphen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:32 pm

As I start to walk across the parking lot, I realize that I never did buy any clothing, which had been my sole reason for going to the mall in the first place. With a sigh, I try to remember if there is another store nearby I could get clothes at, but I only know of this one. I turn and re-enter the store, now embarrassed for having left without think about it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:17 pm

Vixen shook her head. "I don't do dresses."
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:29 pm

"Hmmm, then what do you do gorgeous?" I stNd there and stare at her as I try to figure out what what she would look best in.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:34 pm

"My cloak." Vixen growled softly under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:42 pm

"It doesn't look bad on you but I could think if a few ways it would look better" I wink at her and look back at some clothes next to her.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:15 pm

Vixen sighed heavily. "Why are you doing this?"
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:20 pm

"Maybe because I like you or maybe because I like teasing you." I wink at her again and pick up a cute pink shirt.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:25 pm

"Then which is it Siren? I don't wish to play your games." Vixen glared slightly but felt her heart jump.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:34 pm

I slowly walk up to her with the pink shirt in hand still and whispers into her ear. "Its whatever you want it love." I kiss her cheek and go back at looking at shirts.
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Admin
Vixen

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:37 pm

Vixens cheeks flared up to a nice cherry red and she huffed, turning around to look at the shirts behind her.
Back to top Go down
Ceraph Corruption

Ceraph Corruption

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:41 pm

I watch her with a smile on my face. I think she might be the one. I feel myself also blush, something I never done before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wandering into town   wandering into town - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wandering into town
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Silence For The Fallen :: Miscellaneous :: Archived Topics-
Jump to: